Your career at Burkhardt-Löffler
As a family company operating throughout Bavaria, Dr. Baumann Group secure jobs with opportunities for individual development in an outstanding corporate culture. In the relationship with all our employees, the focus is on long-term cooperation. For trainees, this means the clear perspective of subsequent permanent employment. For permanent employees, we offer very good opportunities for advancement in a flat corporate hierarchy.
WE OFFER MORE
- We continuously invest in the latest technology
- Our range of advanced and further training courses is tailored to this
- Flat hierarchies, excellent know-how transfer in the team
- Ergonomic workstations according to the latest findings
- Demanding tasks, variety is guaranteed
- Strong team spirit, regular employee events
Look forward to professional challenges at the technology leader. In our company you will become a top expert in stone processing. You will work in an innovative production environment and be involved in the manufacture of automated production systems that are unique in the world. An international production and service network with locations worldwide offers you exceptional opportunities for advancement.
Our training: Qualification right from the start
We know that entrepreneurial growth is closely linked to the training and support of our young talent. We offer a career start in sought-after professions in an industry with a future.
We value long-term cooperation
We offer jobs with prospects. That’s why we value long-term employment relationships. Just like the appreciation for good performance. Welcome to our team!
Training is an investment for us
There is no substitute for the skills of our employees. We promote personal professional development through a tailor-made range of training courses and further education from selected external providers.
- Training courses on how to use our innovative production facilities
- Internal training courses on control systems
- Working together with experienced specialists
YOUR CAREER AT BURKHARDT-LÖFFLER
As a leading company, we offer our employees excellent career opportunities and secure jobs that are based on long-term prospects. Trainees have the option of subsequent permanent employment. Teamwork counts in a flat corporate hierarchy and performance is rewarded.
As soon as possible we are looking for:
- Various tasks involved in setting up our machines for customers around the world
- You will be responsible for commissioning new machines and for carrying out servicing, repairs, and maintenance on existing machines
- Completed vocational training as an electrician, industrial mechanic, or mechatronic engineer
- Knowledge in the structure of circuit diagrams and in pneumatics and hydraulics
Are you interested in an exciting task and a top job with 1a opportunities? Simply fill out the following form. We will reply promptly. Don’t waste time.